Previous |Next
Home | Track Excavators | Caterpillar 336DL W3K01164

2010 Caterpillar 336DL

Hours: 7,047 Serial: W3K01164 Location: North Carolina, USA Price: $ CALL

DESCRIPTION

Cat 56 Inch Bucket, Hours Meter Replaced Total Hours 19k. Good Component History. Main HYD Pump Replaced 9300 Hrs Ago. Hydraulics In Good Operating Conditon. Finals Were Done In 2019 And Other In 2020. Injectors In June Of 2023. Engine Was Replaced In Jan Of 2017 In Good Operating Conditoin No Blow By Uc Remaining, carrier Rollers 85% Remaining. Front Back, Idlers 60% Remaining, Links 40% Remaining,  Pins And Bushing External 10% Remaining, Pins And Bushings Internal 45% Remaining, Track Rollers 60% Remaining, Pins And Bushing Not Turned.

Overall Really Nice Machine For The Hours.

MORE OPTIONS

Price $ CALL

Caterpillar

$ CALL

SIMILAR LISTING

Showing 1 - 3
Home | Track Excavators

2009 Caterpillar 336DL

$ 68,000

Houston, Texas, USA

View Details

2005 Caterpillar 325CL

$ 64,000

Houston, Texas, USA

View Details

2012 Caterpillar 320E

$ 74,000

Long Beach, California, USA

View Details

GREAT MACHINES FROM LEADING MANUFACTURERS

BLOG & NEWS

Showing 1-3
Home | Blogs | Track Excavators

Develon Unveils First Compact Track Loader at ConExpo

March 20, 2023

Read More

Tips for Choosing the Right Earthmoving Equipment

June 27, 2022

Read More

How to Keep Crawler Excavator Tracks from Squeaking

March 18, 2022

Read More